Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snow and Crocus's

It snowed last night.  Wet and sloppy but not a lot at my house, about an inch. And since it is cold outside I am roasting some soup bones.  One last pot of soup before it gets to warm to have the oven on two hours and then a simmering pot for several more.  Ahhh, soup.  I am going to forgo the oxtails and use just the soup bones.  How can I do this you might ask?  Well the store that I buy the bones from leave a fair amount of meat on them.  And I don't want a lot meat this time. I will still have a lot of veggies so I am good.

Christina is coming over to talk to her dad about her student loans.  She is late and since he cosigned for them it is affecting our credit.  So I will also make another meal for the family.  The soup is for me!  I am going to make guacamole for her and probably enchiladas for dinner.  I'm not sure yet. I made chili and chicken fajitas this week already so i might do something different. I'm not sure what.  But I am going to go to the store now for weekly supplies so I have time to figure something out.

I still spend way to much time on Facebook.  I am playing YoVille and having way too much fun. But since I can't get anyone to play with me I am not able to go up any levels.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment