Monday, November 9, 2009

WOW

I haven't been here since May. A lot has happened since then. I cut my hair and I got a new laptop. Not that I had an old one but its still new. So I guess at this point I just start over!

Andy Borowitz said " 99.9% of people who blog are still waiting for someone to comment on their post. LOL ain't it the truth. I feel so alone, sigh. lol

I spent WAY to much time on facebook playing games or rather they are called applications. But I quit smoking and needed an outlet. It saved me. I quit in April and while I still want one on occasion, I am still not smoking.

Puchero will be on the menu for Sunday, that's my oxtail soup. And probably Lasagne for Thanksgiving dinner. Tony, Andriana, Elena, Christina and Bev will round out the guest list.

Work is good and I am not as involved in politics as I have been. Sometimes people bum me out and I take a step back. That is what I am doing. But also my friend Joy had part of her foot removed because of a flesh eating bacteria. She is in a nursing home for rehab and it is truly awful. I help as much as I can but it seems small to me. I will try to post more often but I really hate to type! It hurts my hands after a while. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment