Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bill Maher and Grilling

Countdown to February 20 when the new season of Bill Maher on HBO, if you have never watched, now is the time.  I can hardly wait.

I haven't cooked since.....um......I think Friday. Cheese enchiladas I think. A banquet last Sunday, mucho left overs for Monday and Tuesday.  So I get to cook tomorrow. Wow!  The weather is warm, 60 degrees.  I would love to cook on the grill tomorrow but it will be colder.  And I hate to cook in the dark.  Still dark at 6, so no grilling yet. I can hardly wait for grilling season.

I love meat on the grill.  Not chicken so much but beef.  Short ribs are my favorite.  But a good steak is a real treat.  It must have the bone!  I am not a grill master but I can hold my own.  I love brats on the grill.  Then the left overs I cook in sauerkraut.  Yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment