Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy, Busy

Today is the Truman Dinner Fundraiser for the Kane County Democrats and I need to get ready very soon.  All this week has been hectic.  3 meetings, doctors, dinners and newsletter stuff.  I had another meeting today, but I'm not going. You can only do so much and my calender is full.  

So I started the newsletter for the Democratic Women of DuPage County.  Why did I start it?  We want/need a newsletter but just getting it started seemed to be an issue.  The woman who volunteered to start it became ill in November and was not able to attend very many meeting since. Well I got tired of waiting and just took over, kinda. I am impatient because things were not getting done. So now the lady that volunteered to do the newsletter can take over.  That is what she does best. Enough said on that subject.

Next week will be easier and I plan on taking advantage of it.  Well actually it will still be busy. Blood tests on Monday early then breakfast with Cookie. Tuesday is laundry day and I have a lot.  Wednesday is the Staff meeting at work which is early and I have to work late. Sigh. No rest for the wicked.


No comments:

Post a Comment