Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ann Coulter, Trailer Trash

My Mom and Dad taught me an important lesson at a very young age, "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say any thing at all."   Be polite, it is very easy to do.  I might slam someone to my husband to vent, but to go around spewing such venom about people she doesn't know is abhorrent.  I can not stand her and her ugly lies.  I could go on and say bad things about her but that would put me at her level,  Of course she is doing it for money.  She has found a niche selling hate and lies.  What amazes me is that people buy it!  And believe it!
I would feel the same way about her if she were a liberal/democrat doing the same thing.  I am very happy the Today Show canceled her appearance.  She should appear on The Soup.  I love Joel McHale and he would do her justice. 
The reason I refer her as trailer trash, is my daughter-in-law is much the same way when talking about things she knows nothing about.  She is self proclaimed trailer trash and thinks Coulter is great.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment