Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!  I forgot to start the first post with a Happy 2009.
Just finished up dating a website that my husband maintains.  Ok, he maintains it and I updated it.  I wanted to refresh it with new colors.  He told me to go for it because it is a pain in the ass to do.  It was fun to playing with color schemes.  I did not change content because it is not my site.  The site is for the Winfield Township Democratic Organization or we just call ourselves WTDO.

Last night for dinner I made cheese enchiladas with serrano peppers on the side.  I really like them.  They are so easy and the serranos are HOT.  The more heat the better for me.  I love hot food.  I only have 5 different hot sauces on hand right now.  But I am out of some and I won't replace them until I get a craving for their particular flavor.  Habanero hot sauce is an example.  I am out for now but each hot sauce has a unique flavor so when I jones for habanero, I will replace it.  But for now, I am good.
I just bought some Frank's Hot Sauce.  I haven't had it in a while.  I forgot how good it is.  It is thick, which is not what I want all the time.  But I made chicken tenders on New Years Eve which I needed chicken wing sauce for.  It was on sale and I had a coupon!  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment