Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary! Oops! I forgot!

Oh My Gosh, my husband and I both forgot that today is our anniversary.  It's on the calendar, wall and computer.  How could we forget?  We received a card from my mother in law and I was stunned.  We forgot.  How did that happen?  Doug always sends me flowers to my library for our anniversary.  I don't work today so he would have sent them yesterday.  We are dorks!  We can't even go out for dinner tonight.  I have a meeting that I CAN NOT MISS.  It is not that it is not important or special day, but we are very busy and this week between our jobs we did not spent more than ten minutes together until Thursday.  And then It was only an hour and a half.  Sigh. Next week should be better but today is our anniversary.

Next year will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment