Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dust Bunnies


The dust bunnies are taking control of my house!  So I will succumb to the need to do something about it.  I hate to dust.  I usually wait until my husband writes "Clean me" in the furniture.  I laugh when he does this because he cleans more than I do and he also hates to dust.  He vacuumed today so I guess I can dust.  Blahh!

I finally figured out how to add photos.  I previously tried to do this and I was not successful.  TAADAA!  Here it is!  I just thought it was cool.  It was on a posting from Crooks and Liars from the Tacoma Glass Museum.  I am trying to learn more about blogging but it very time consuming when you don't have the background, education or a mentor to do this kind of stuff.  

A shout out to Rick Klau, Hi Rick!  I knew Rick when he lived in Naperville and was one of the driving forces in the local Howard Dean for President campaign.  Big changes in the DuPage Democratic Party Rick.  Good or bad is still debatable but there it is.  We miss you and the energy you brought to the party.  Dirk Enger was elected to the DuPage County Board, also Tony Michilessi (spelling) who is from the Aurora part of Winfield Township.  

Still no television.  Snow on the dish, maybe today we can do something about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment