Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Gentry Series

I love this series.  The latest book is "Swallowing Darkness".  I read it in about a day.  When I was finished, I decided to re-read the whole series. So now am about half way through "A Kiss of Shadows" and I am so happy.  It's the little things that do it for me.  The author of the series is Laurell K. Hamilton.  She also does the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series.  I love them a lot as well.  
I am going to do a book display at my library called, "Series-ously"  I am going to put the first 2 books of a series with a bookmark with the whole series listed.  Then you can follow the series in order.  I don't mind starting a series in the middle,  but it helps if you know the entire list so you can continue.   I love doing the displays for the library.  Saturday I am doing one with Abe Lincoln as the star.  Happy 200th birthday Abe!

No comments:

Post a Comment